A biophysical approach using water deficit factor for daily estimations of evapotranspiration and CO2 uptake in Mediterranean environments
Total article views: 2,130 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 23 May 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 23 May 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,130 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,004 with geography defined and 126 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,507 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,404 with geography defined and 103 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 623 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 600 with geography defined and 23 with unknown origin.
19 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Water Balance of Mediterranean Quercus ilex L. and Pinus halepensis Mill. Forests in Semiarid Climates: A Review in A Climate Change Context E. Vicente et al. 10.3390/f9070426
- Using Landsat satellites to assess the impact of check dams built across erosive gullies on vegetation rehabilitation D. Helman & A. Mussery 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.138873
- Use of thermal imaging and the photochemical reflectance index (PRI) to detect wheat response to elevated CO2 and drought G. Mulero et al. 10.1111/pce.14472
- Photovoltaic fields largely outperform afforestation efficiency in global climate change mitigation strategies R. Stern et al. 10.1093/pnasnexus/pgad352
- Crop RS-Met: A biophysical evapotranspiration and root-zone soil water content model for crops based on proximal sensing and meteorological data D. Helman et al. 10.1016/j.agwat.2018.09.043
- Worldwide continuous gap-filled MODIS land surface temperature dataset S. Shiff et al. 10.1038/s41597-021-00861-7
- Using Time Series of High-Resolution Planet Satellite Images to Monitor Grapevine Stem Water Potential in Commercial Vineyards D. Helman et al. 10.3390/rs10101615
- On the Use of Unmanned Aerial Systems for Environmental Monitoring S. Manfreda et al. 10.3390/rs10040641
- Forecasting fire risk with machine learning and dynamic information derived from satellite vegetation index time-series Y. Michael et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.142844
- Living on the edge: Legacy of water availability on Tetraclinis articulata secondary growth under semiarid conditions in Morocco V. Rozas et al. 10.1016/j.dendro.2021.125853
- Satellite-based assessment of water use and leaf area efficiencies of dryland conifer forests along an aridity gradient M. Dubinin et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2023.165977
- An empirical model for estimating daily atmospheric column-averaged CO2 concentration above São Paulo state, Brazil L. da Costa et al. 10.1186/s13021-022-00209-7
- High-Throughput Remote Sensing of Vertical Green Living Walls (VGWs) in Workplaces D. Helman et al. 10.3390/rs14143485
- Eco-hydrology and geomorphology of the largest floods along the hyperarid Kuiseb River, Namibia T. Grodek et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2019.124450
- Erosion and weathering in carbonate regions reveal climatic and tectonic drivers of carbonate landscape evolution R. Ott et al. 10.5194/esurf-11-247-2023
- Using High-Frequency Water Vapor Isotopic Measurements as a Novel Method to Partition Daily Evapotranspiration in an Oak Woodland C. Adkison et al. 10.3390/w12112967
- SatVITS‐Flood: Satellite Vegetation Index Time Series Flood Detection Model for Hyperarid Regions O. Burstein et al. 10.1029/2023WR035164
- Differential Impacts of Land Use and Precipitation on “Ecosystem Water Yield” S. Rohatyn et al. 10.1029/2017WR022267
- Synoptic Circulation Impact on the Near‐Surface Temperature Difference Outweighs That of the Seasonal Signal in the Eastern Mediterranean I. Lensky et al. 10.1029/2017JD027973
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 28 Nov 2023