Ideas and perspectives
09 Oct 2017
Ideas and perspectives | 09 Oct 2017
Ideas and perspectives: how coupled is the vegetation to the boundary layer?
Martin G. De Kauwe et al.
Total article views: 3,024 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 17 May 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 17 May 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,835 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,824 with geography defined and 11 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,038 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,029 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 797 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 795 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
33 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Recent increase in the observation-derived land evapotranspiration due to global warming R. Wang et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ac4291
- An isotopic approach to partition evapotranspiration in a mixed deciduous forest P. Aron et al. 10.1002/eco.2229
- Dry‐season decline in tree sapflux is correlated with leaf turgor loss point in a tropical rainforest I. Maréchaux et al. 10.1111/1365-2435.13188
- Ecosystem-atmosphere carbon and water exchanges of subtropical evergreen and deciduous forests in India P. Deb Burman et al. 10.1016/j.foreco.2021.119371
- When Does Vapor Pressure Deficit Drive or Reduce Evapotranspiration? A. Massmann et al. 10.1029/2019MS001790
- Determinants of the ratio of actual to potential evapotranspiration L. Peng et al. 10.1111/gcb.14577
- Observed and modelled historical trends in the water‐use efficiency of plants and ecosystems A. Lavergne et al. 10.1111/gcb.14634
- Examining the link between vegetation leaf area and land–atmosphere exchange of water, energy, and carbon fluxes using FLUXNET data A. Hoek van Dijke et al. 10.5194/bg-17-4443-2020
- Implementing Plant Hydraulics in the Community Land Model, Version 5 D. Kennedy et al. 10.1029/2018MS001500
- Increased water-use efficiency and reduced CO2 uptake by plants during droughts at a continental scale W. Peters et al. 10.1038/s41561-018-0212-7
- Diel ecosystem conductance response to vapor pressure deficit is suboptimal and independent of soil moisture C. Lin et al. 10.1016/j.agrformet.2017.12.078
- Applying the Concept of Ecohydrological Equilibrium to Predict Steady State Leaf Area Index J. Yang et al. 10.1029/2017MS001169
- Quantifying the Annual Cycle of Water Use Efficiency, Energy and CO2 Fluxes Using Micrometeorological and Physiological Techniques for a Coffee Field in Costa Rica C. Chinchilla-Soto et al. 10.3390/f12070889
- Reviews and syntheses: Turning the challenges of partitioning ecosystem evaporation and transpiration into opportunities P. Stoy et al. 10.5194/bg-16-3747-2019
- Bigleaf—An R package for the calculation of physical and physiological ecosystem properties from eddy covariance data J. Knauer et al. 10.1371/journal.pone.0201114
- Improving the representation of forests in hydrological models H. Haas et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.151425
- Dry-Season Greening and Water Stress in Amazonia: The Role of Modeling Leaf Phenology G. Manoli et al. 10.1029/2017JG004282
- Robust observations of land-to-atmosphere feedbacks using the information flows of FLUXNET T. Gerken et al. 10.1038/s41612-019-0094-4
- Climate and functional traits jointly mediate tree water‐use strategies V. Flo et al. 10.1111/nph.17404
- Local and teleconnected temperature effects of afforestation and vegetation greening in China Y. Li et al. 10.1093/nsr/nwz132
- How afforestation affects the water cycle in drylands: A process‐based comparative analysis K. Schwärzel et al. 10.1111/gcb.14875
- Hydrological Intensification Will Increase the Complexity of Water Resource Management D. Ficklin et al. 10.1029/2021EF002487
- Modeling canopy conductance and transpiration from solar-induced chlorophyll fluorescence N. Shan et al. 10.1016/j.agrformet.2019.01.031
- Coupling between the terrestrial carbon and water cycles—a review P. Gentine et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ab22d6
- An Observation‐Driven Approach to Improve Vegetation Phenology in a Global Land Surface Model J. Kolassa et al. 10.1029/2020MS002083
- Practical and Theoretical Benefits of an Alternative to the Penman‐Monteith Evapotranspiration Equation K. McColl 10.1029/2020WR027106
- Examining the evidence for decoupling between photosynthesis and transpiration during heat extremes M. De Kauwe et al. 10.5194/bg-16-903-2019
- Modeling Transpiration with Sun-Induced Chlorophyll Fluorescence Observations via Carbon-Water Coupling Methods H. Feng et al. 10.3390/rs13040804
- The three major axes of terrestrial ecosystem function M. Migliavacca et al. 10.1038/s41586-021-03939-9
- Drought resistance increases from the individual to the ecosystem level in highly diverse Neotropical rainforest: a meta-analysis of leaf, tree and ecosystem responses to drought T. Janssen et al. 10.5194/bg-17-2621-2020
- To what extent can rising [CO 2 ] ameliorate plant drought stress? M. De Kauwe et al. 10.1111/nph.17540
- Forest‐Type‐Dependent Water Use Efficiency Trends Across the Northern Hemisphere M. Wang et al. 10.1029/2018GL079093
- Multi-nested WRF simulations for studying planetary boundary layer processes on the turbulence-permitting scale in a realistic mesoscale environment H. Bauer et al. 10.1080/16000870.2020.1761740
Latest update: 20 Sep 2022