The influence of environmental variability on the biogeography of coccolithophores and diatoms in the Great Calcite Belt
Helen E. K. Smith et al.
Total article views: 2,726 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 13 Apr 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 13 Apr 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,497 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,488 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,529 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,528 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 968 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 960 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Two Production Stages of Coccolithophores in Winter as Revealed by Sediment Traps in the Northern South China Sea X. Jin et al. 10.1029/2019JG005070
- A paleoproductivity shift in the northwestern Bay of Bengal (IODP Site U1445) across the Mid-Pleistocene transition in response to weakening of the Indian summer monsoon J. Lee et al. 10.1016/j.palaeo.2020.110018
- Characterization of the coccolithophore community off Cabo Verde archipelago, including the Senghor Seamount (Eastern North Atlantic) Á. Narciso et al. 10.1016/j.ecss.2020.107146
- Barite Precipitation on Suspended Organic Matter in the Mesopelagic Zone F. Martinez-Ruiz et al. 10.3389/feart.2020.567714
- Southern Ocean Phytoplankton Community Structure as a Gatekeeper for Global Nutrient Biogeochemistry C. Nissen et al. 10.1029/2021GB006991
- Links Between the Phytoplankton Community Composition and Trace Metal Distribution in Summer Surface Waters of the Atlantic Southern Ocean J. Viljoen et al. 10.3389/fmars.2019.00295
- The Phenomenon Of Emiliania Huxleyi In Aspects Of Global Climate And The Ecology Of The World Ocean D. Pozdnyakov et al. 10.24057/2071-9388-2020-214
- Regional Characteristics of the Temporal Variability in the Global Particulate Inorganic Carbon Inventory J. Hopkins et al. 10.1029/2019GB006300
- Distribution of planktonic biogenic carbonate organisms in the Southern Ocean south of Australia: a baseline for ocean acidification impact assessment T. Trull et al. 10.5194/bg-15-31-2018
- Factors controlling coccolithophore biogeography in the Southern Ocean C. Nissen et al. 10.5194/bg-15-6997-2018
- Haplo-diplontic life cycle expands coccolithophore niche J. de Vries et al. 10.5194/bg-18-1161-2021
- Abundances and morphotypes of the coccolithophore <i>Emiliania huxleyi</i> in southern Patagonia compared to neighbouring oceans and Northern Hemisphere fjords F. Díaz-Rosas et al. 10.5194/bg-18-5465-2021
- Southern Ocean Calcification Controls the Global Distribution of Alkalinity K. Krumhardt et al. 10.1029/2020GB006727
- The Ecology, Biogeochemistry, and Optical Properties of Coccolithophores W. Balch 10.1146/annurev-marine-121916-063319
- Distribution of living coccolithophores in eastern Indian Ocean during spring intermonsoon H. Liu et al. 10.1038/s41598-018-29688-w
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 07 Dec 2021