22 Jun 2018
Research article | 22 Jun 2018
Estimating aboveground carbon density and its uncertainty in Borneo's structurally complex tropical forests using airborne laser scanning
Tommaso Jucker et al.
Total article views: 4,654 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 09 Mar 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 09 Mar 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 4,654 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 4,347 with geography defined and 307 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 3,566 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,295 with geography defined and 271 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,088 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,052 with geography defined and 36 with unknown origin.
27 citations as recorded by crossref.
- A critique of general allometry-inspired models for estimating forest carbon density from airborne LiDAR R. Spriggs et al. 10.1371/journal.pone.0215238
- Upscaling Forest Biomass from Field to Satellite Measurements: Sources of Errors and Ways to Reduce Them M. Réjou-Méchain et al. 10.1007/s10712-019-09532-0
- Carbon declines along tropical forest edges correspond to heterogeneous effects on canopy structure and function E. Ordway & G. Asner 10.1073/pnas.1914420117
- Active restoration accelerates the carbon recovery of human-modified tropical forests C. Philipson et al. 10.1126/science.aay4490
- The impact of logging on vertical canopy structure across a gradient of tropical forest degradation intensity in Borneo D. Milodowski et al. 10.1111/1365-2664.13895
- Above ground carbon stock mapping over Coimbatore and Nilgiris Biosphere: a key source to the C sink M. Hari et al. 10.1080/17583004.2021.1962979
- Improving rural health care reduces illegal logging and conserves carbon in a tropical forest I. Jones et al. 10.1073/pnas.2009240117
- Evaluating the potential of full‐waveform lidar for mapping pan‐tropical tree species richness S. Marselis et al. 10.1111/geb.13158
- The mechanical stability of the world’s tallest broadleaf trees T. Jackson et al. 10.1111/btp.12850
- Forest aboveground biomass stock and resilience in a tropical landscape of Thailand N. Jha et al. 10.5194/bg-17-121-2020
- Deciphering the fingerprint of disturbance on the three‐dimensional structure of the world’s forests T. Jucker 10.1111/nph.17729
- To What Extent Can UAV Photogrammetry Replicate UAV LiDAR to Determine Forest Structure? A Test in Two Contrasting Tropical Forests I. McNicol et al. 10.1029/2021JG006586
- Shifts in structural diversity of Amazonian forest edges detected using terrestrial laser scanning E. Maeda et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2022.112895
- Resilience of Spanish forests to recent droughts and climate change S. Khoury & D. Coomes 10.1111/gcb.15268
- Dynamics of a human‐modified tropical peat swamp forest revealed by repeat lidar surveys B. Wedeux et al. 10.1111/gcb.15108
- A Conceptual Model for Detecting Small-Scale Forest Disturbances Based on Ecosystem Morphological Traits J. Stoddart et al. 10.3390/rs14040933
- Characterizing forest carbon dynamics using multi-temporal lidar data M. Dalponte et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2019.02.018
- Recovery of logged forest fragments in a human-modified tropical landscape during the 2015-16 El Niño M. Nunes et al. 10.1038/s41467-020-20811-y
- Species Matter: Wood Density Influences Tropical Forest Biomass at Multiple Scales O. Phillips et al. 10.1007/s10712-019-09540-0
- Densities of Bornean orang‐utans ( Pongo pygmaeus morio ) in heavily degraded forest and oil palm plantations in Sabah, Borneo D. Seaman et al. 10.1002/ajp.23030
- Spatial Data Are Key to Sustainability Standards Increasing and Demonstrating Their Impact C. Tayleur & B. Phalan 10.1177/1940082918797856
- Prediction of stem diameter and biomass at individual tree crown level with advanced machine learning techniques S. Malek et al. 10.3832/ifor2980-012
- Estimating above-ground biomass of individual trees with terrestrial laser scanner and 3D quantitative structure modelling T. Muumbe et al. 10.2989/20702620.2020.1818535
- Drivers of Bornean Orangutan Distribution across a Multiple-Use Tropical Landscape S. Milne et al. 10.3390/rs13030458
- Canopy structure and topography jointly constrain the microclimate of human‐modified tropical landscapes T. Jucker et al. 10.1111/gcb.14415
- Topography shapes the structure, composition and function of tropical forest landscapes T. Jucker et al. 10.1111/ele.12964
- Transferability of ALS-Derived Forest Resource Inventory Attributes Between an Eastern and Western Canadian Boreal Forest Mixedwood Site K. van Ewijk et al. 10.1080/07038992.2020.1769470
Latest update: 29 Jan 2023