Carbon cycling in the North American coastal ocean: a synthesis
Katja Fennel et al.
Total article views: 6,198 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 20 Sep 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 20 Sep 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 4,937 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 4,910 with geography defined and 27 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 3,822 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,803 with geography defined and 19 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,115 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,107 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
19 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Seasonal dynamics of carbonate chemistry, nutrients and CO2 uptake in a sub-Arctic fjord E. Jones et al. 10.1525/elementa.438
- Cardinal Buoys: An Opportunity for the Study of Air-Sea CO2 Fluxes in Coastal Ecosystems J. Gac et al. 10.3389/fmars.2020.00712
- A uniform <i>p</i>CO<sub>2</sub> climatology combining open and coastal oceans P. Landschützer et al. 10.5194/essd-12-2537-2020
- Seasonal patterns of surface inorganic carbon system variables in the Gulf of Mexico inferred from a regional high-resolution ocean biogeochemical model F. Gomez et al. 10.5194/bg-17-1685-2020
- An observation-based evaluation and ranking of historical Earth system model simulations in the northwest North Atlantic Ocean A. Laurent et al. 10.5194/bg-18-1803-2021
- The carbonate system of the northern South China Sea: Seasonality and exchange with the western North Pacific E. Roberts et al. 10.1016/j.pocean.2020.102464
- Organic carbon densities and accumulation rates in surface sediments of the North Sea and Skagerrak M. Diesing et al. 10.5194/bg-18-2139-2021
- Riverine Dissolved Organic Carbon and Freshwater Export in the Eastern Gulf of Alaska R. Edwards et al. 10.1029/2020JG005725
- Advancing Observation of Ocean Biogeochemistry, Biology, and Ecosystems With Cost-Effective in situ Sensing Technologies Z. Wang et al. 10.3389/fmars.2019.00519
- A synthesis of methane emissions from shallow vegetated coastal ecosystems A. Al‐Haj & R. Fulweiler 10.1111/gcb.15046
- Global Trends in Air‐Water CO 2 Exchange Over Seagrass Meadows Revealed by Atmospheric Eddy Covariance B. Van Dam et al. 10.1029/2020GB006848
- Iron‐Mediated Organic Matter Preservation in the Mississippi River‐Influenced Shelf Sediments N. Ghaisas et al. 10.1029/2020JG006089
- Reconstructing the Preindustrial Coastal Carbon Cycle Through a Global Ocean Circulation Model: Was the Global Continental Shelf Already Both Autotrophic and a CO 2 Sink? F. Lacroix et al. 10.1029/2020GB006603
- Compact Open-Path Sensor for Fast Measurements of CO2 and H2O using Scanned-Wavelength Modulation Spectroscopy with 1f-Phase Method X. Li et al. 10.3390/s20071910
- Improved representation of river runoff in Estimating the Circulation and Climate of the Ocean Version 4 (ECCOv4) simulations: implementation, evaluation, and impacts to coastal plume regions Y. Feng et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-1801-2021
- Carbon on the Northwest European Shelf: Contemporary Budget and Future Influences O. Legge et al. 10.3389/fmars.2020.00143
- Decadal Dynamics of the CO2 System and Associated Ocean Acidification in Coastal Ecosystems of the North East Atlantic Ocean J. Gac et al. 10.3389/fmars.2021.688008
- Time of Emergence of Surface Ocean Carbon Dioxide Trends in the North American Coastal Margins in Support of Ocean Acidification Observing System Design D. Turk et al. 10.3389/fmars.2019.00091
- An Enhanced Ocean Acidification Observing Network: From People to Technology to Data Synthesis and Information Exchange B. Tilbrook et al. 10.3389/fmars.2019.00337
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 26 Jul 2021