24 Jan 2019
Research article | 24 Jan 2019
Early season N2O emissions under variable water management in rice systems: source-partitioning emissions using isotope ratios along a depth profile
Elizabeth Verhoeven et al.
Total article views: 2,397 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 11 Jul 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 11 Jul 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,996 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,983 with geography defined and 13 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,405 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,395 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 591 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 588 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
19 citations as recorded by crossref.
- N<sub>2</sub>O isotope approaches for source partitioning of N<sub>2</sub>O production and estimation of N<sub>2</sub>O reduction – validation with the <sup>15</sup>N gas-flux method in laboratory and field studies D. Lewicka-Szczebak et al. 10.5194/bg-17-5513-2020
- The influence of soil acidification on N2O emissions derived from fungal and bacterial denitrification using dual isotopocule mapping and acetylene inhibition Q. Zheng et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2022.119076
- Seasonally distinct sources of N2O in acid organic soil drained for agriculture as revealed by N2O isotopomer analysis S. Petersen et al. 10.1007/s10533-019-00625-x
- Attribution of N<sub>2</sub>O sources in a grassland soil with laser spectroscopy based isotopocule analysis E. Ibraim et al. 10.5194/bg-16-3247-2019
- Combined application of organic manure with urea does not alter the dominant biochemical pathway producing N2O from urea treated soil S. Malghani et al. 10.1007/s00374-019-01420-4
- Low N2O and variable CH4 fluxes from tropical forest soils of the Congo Basin M. Barthel et al. 10.1038/s41467-022-27978-6
- Mechanisms responsible for N2O emissions from intertidal soils of the Yangtze Estuary D. Gao et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.137073
- Crab bioturbation alters nitrogen cycling and promotes nitrous oxide emission in intertidal wetlands: Influence and microbial mechanism Z. An et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.149176
- Assessing nitrous oxide (N2O) isotopic analyzer performance for in-field use J. Francis Clar & R. Anex 10.1016/j.agrformet.2022.108855
- Oxidation of flooded paddy soil through irrigation with water containing bulk oxygen nanobubbles K. Minamikawa & T. Makino 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.136323
- Denitrification Is the Main Nitrous Oxide Source Process in Grassland Soils According to Quasi‐Continuous Isotopocule Analysis and Biogeochemical Modeling E. Ibraim et al. 10.1029/2019GB006505
- Denitrifying pathways dominate nitrous oxide emissions from managed grassland during drought and rewetting E. Harris et al. 10.1126/sciadv.abb7118
- What can we learn from N 2 O isotope data? – Analytics, processes and modelling L. Yu et al. 10.1002/rcm.8858
- Quantifying N2O reduction to N2 during denitrification in soils via isotopic mapping approach: Model evaluation and uncertainty analysis D. Wu et al. 10.1016/j.envres.2019.108806
- Mitigation of greenhouse gas emissions and reduced irrigation water use in rice production through water-saving irrigation scheduling, reduced tillage and fertiliser application strategies S. Islam et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.140215
- N<sub>2</sub>O isotopocule measurements using laser spectroscopy: analyzer characterization and intercomparison S. Harris et al. 10.5194/amt-13-2797-2020
- Soil-plant-atmosphere interactions: structure, function, and predictive scaling for climate change mitigation L. Silva & H. Lambers 10.1007/s11104-020-04427-1
- In-depth analysis of N2O fluxes in tropical forest soils of the Congo Basin combining isotope and functional gene analysis N. Gallarotti et al. 10.1038/s41396-021-01004-x
- N2O emission dynamics along an intertidal elevation gradient in a subtropical estuary: Importance of N2O consumption D. Gao et al. 10.1016/j.envres.2021.112432
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 08 Aug 2022