Articles | Volume 16, issue 23
© Author(s) 2019. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Effects of sterilization techniques on chemodenitrification and N2O production in tropical peat soil microcosms
Total article views: 2,485 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 02 Aug 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 02 Aug 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,485 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,196 with geography defined and 289 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,887 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,675 with geography defined and 212 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 598 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 521 with geography defined and 77 with unknown origin.
14 citations as recorded by crossref.
- The biotic contribution to the benthic stream sediment phosphorus buffer Z. Simpson et al. 10.1007/s10533-020-00709-z
- A latest review on the application of microcosm model in environmental research Z. Cao et al. 10.1007/s11356-021-16424-7
- Decontamination performance of a bioretention system using a simple sand-based filler proportioning method Q. He et al. 10.1080/09593330.2020.1803416
- Sulphide addition favours respiratory ammonification (DNRA) over complete denitrification and alters the active microbial community in salt marsh sediments A. Murphy et al. 10.1111/1462-2920.14969
- Abiotic reduction of nitrite by Fe(ii): a comparison of rates and N2O production T. Robinson et al. 10.1039/D1EM00222H
- Decrypting bacterial polyphenol metabolism in an anoxic wetland soil B. McGivern et al. 10.1038/s41467-021-22765-1
- Human-scale tissues with patterned vascular networks by additive manufacturing of sacrificial sugar-protein composites H. Eltaher et al. 10.1016/j.actbio.2020.06.012
- Microbial Communities and Interactions of Nitrogen Oxides With Methanogenesis in Diverse Peatlands of the Amazon Basin S. Buessecker et al. 10.3389/fmicb.2021.659079
- Nitrogen isotopic fractionations during nitric oxide production in an agricultural soil Z. Yu & E. Elliott 10.5194/bg-18-805-2021
- Symbiotic fungi in nature Finnish peat moss promote vegetative growth in rabbiteye blueberry cuttings Y. Li et al. 10.1007/s13580-020-00313-y
- Biochar amendment mitigated N2O emissions from paddy field during the wheat growing season Q. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2021.117026
- Fungal denitrification revisited – Recent advancements and future opportunities N. Aldossari & S. Ishii 10.1016/j.soilbio.2021.108250
- Role of chemical reactions in the nitrogenous trace gas emissions and nitrogen retention: A meta-analysis J. Wei et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.152141
- Role of Chemodenitrification for N2O Emissions from Nitrate Reduction in Rice Paddy Soils M. Wang et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.9b00296
Latest update: 04 Jun 2023