20 Feb 2019
Research article | 20 Feb 2019
Tropical tree height and crown allometries for the Barro Colorado Nature Monument, Panama: a comparison of alternative hierarchical models incorporating interspecific variation in relation to life history traits
Isabel Martínez Cano et al.
Total article views: 2,142 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 12 Jul 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 12 Jul 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,875 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,867 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,370 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,364 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 505 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 503 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
19 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Benchmarking and parameter sensitivity of physiological and vegetation dynamics using the Functionally Assembled Terrestrial Ecosystem Simulator (FATES) at Barro Colorado Island, Panama C. Koven et al. 10.5194/bg-17-3017-2020
- Allometric constraints and competition enable the simulation of size structure and carbon fluxes in a dynamic vegetation model of tropical forests (LM3PPA‐TV) I. Martínez Cano et al. 10.1111/gcb.15188
- Characterization and Evolution of a Digital Economy Ecosystem Based on an Interspecies Competition Model H. Zhou et al. 10.1155/2022/8237884
- Demographic trade-offs predict tropical forest dynamics N. Rüger et al. 10.1126/science.aaz4797
- A simulation method to infer tree allometry and forest structure from airborne laser scanning and forest inventories F. Fischer et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2020.112056
- Evaluation of automated pipelines for tree and plot metric estimation from TLS data in tropical forest areas O. Martin-Ducup et al. 10.1093/aob/mcab051
- Modeling forest plantations for carbon uptake with the LPJmL dynamic global vegetation model M. Braakhekke et al. 10.5194/esd-10-617-2019
- Local canopy disturbance as an explanation for long‐term increases in liana abundance S. Schnitzer et al. 10.1111/ele.13881
- Integrating high resolution drone imagery and forest inventory to distinguish canopy and understory trees and quantify their contributions to forest structure and dynamics R. Araujo et al. 10.1371/journal.pone.0243079
- A mechanistic and empirically supported lightning risk model for forest trees E. Gora et al. 10.1111/1365-2745.13404
- Forest responses to simulated elevated CO 2 under alternate hypotheses of size‐ and age‐dependent mortality J. Needham et al. 10.1111/gcb.15254
- Drought severity, disturbance intensity and wood density of dominant and rare tree species in Brazilian seasonally dry semideciduous forests R. Cielo-Filho 10.1016/j.flora.2020.151733
- Bias in the detection of negative density dependence in plant communities M. Detto et al. 10.1111/ele.13372
- Tropical tree size–frequency distributions from airborne lidar A. Ferraz et al. 10.1002/eap.2154
- Deriving Tree Size Distributions of Tropical Forests from Lidar F. Taubert et al. 10.3390/rs13010131
- Successional syndromes of saplings in tropical secondary forests emerge from environment‐dependent trait–demography relationships H. Lai et al. 10.1111/ele.13784
- Including tree spatial extension in the evaluation of neighborhood competition effects in Bornean rain forest D. Newbery & P. Stoll 10.1002/ece3.7452
- Height-diameter allometric equations of an emergent tree species from the Congo Basin C. Kafuti et al. 10.1016/j.foreco.2021.119822
- Adding stage‐structure to a spatial neutral model: implications for explaining local and regional patterns of biodiversity R. Chisholm & T. Fung 10.1111/oik.08489
Latest update: 16 May 2022