Tracing terrestrial versus marine sources of dissolved organic carbon in a coastal bay using stable carbon isotopes
Total article views: 2,810 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 05 Jul 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 05 Jul 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,810 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,463 with geography defined and 347 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,470 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,123 with geography defined and 347 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 340 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 340 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
23 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Properties of sediment dissolved organic matter respond to eutrophication and interact with bacterial communities in a plateau lake S. Li et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2022.118996
- Linking fluorescent dissolved organic matters to microbial carbon metabolism in the overlying water during submerged macrophyte Potamogeton crispus L decomposition in the presence/absence of Vallisneria natans S. He et al. 10.1016/j.envres.2022.114381
- Linking the source, molecular composition, and reactivity of dissolved organic matter in major rivers across the pearl river delta L. Huang et al. 10.1016/j.jclepro.2023.138460
- Characteristics of Dissolved Organic Matter in Sediments of Typical Lakes in Southeastern Hubei Province, China C. Wu et al. 10.3390/ijerph19127402
- Organic matter composition and inorganic nitrogen response to Hurricane Harvey’s negative storm surge in Corpus Christi Bay, Texas A. Douglas et al. 10.3389/fmars.2022.961206
- Innovative approach to reveal source contribution of dissolved organic matter in a complex river watershed using end-member mixing analysis based on spectroscopic proxies and multi-isotopes M. Kim et al. 10.1016/j.watres.2022.119470
- Characterizing the origins of dissolved organic carbon in coastal seawater using stable carbon isotope and light absorption characteristics H. Han et al. 10.5194/bg-18-1793-2021
- Dissolved organic matter in the northwestern Pacific marginal seas: Insight into the distribution of its optical properties H. Han et al. 10.3389/fmars.2023.1127803
- Spatial characteristics of nitrogen forms in a large degenerating lake: Its relationship with dissolved organic matter and microbial community L. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.jclepro.2022.133617
- Factors Controlling the Spatial Distribution of Dissolved Organic Matter With Changes in the C/N Ratio From the Upper to Lower Reaches of the Ishikari River, Japan Y. Takaki et al. 10.3389/feart.2022.826907
- Waste-based hydrothermal carbonization aqueous phase substitutes urea for rice paddy return: Improved soil fertility and grain yield H. He et al. 10.1016/j.jclepro.2022.131135
- Origins and characteristics of dissolved organic matter fueling harmful dinoflagellate blooms revealed by δ13C and d/l-Amino acid compositions J. Park et al. 10.1038/s41598-022-19168-7
- Role of terrestrial versus marine sources of humic dissolved organic matter on the behaviors of trace elements in seawater X. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.gca.2022.07.025
- Overlooked great role of wind erosion in terrestrial dissolved organic matter input to lake ecosystem in cold and arid regions Y. Guo et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2023.164272
- Feasibility of source identification by DOM fingerprinting in marine pollution events M. Jiang et al. 10.1016/j.marpolbul.2021.113060
- Characterization of dissolved organic matter in biochar derived from various macroalgae (Phaeophyta, Rhodophyta, and Chlorophyta): Effects of pyrolysis temperature and extraction solution pH Y. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2023.161786
- Characteristics of Dissolved Organic Matter in a Semi-closed Bay in Summer: Insights from Stable Isotope and Optical Analyses Y. Zhong et al. 10.3389/fmars.2022.956930
- The optical and molecular signatures of DOM under the eutrophication status in a shallow, semi-enclosed coastal bay in southeast China C. Zhao et al. 10.1007/s11430-020-9728-4
- Using stable isotopes to discriminate anthropogenic impacts of the sedimentary organic matter pollution in the Rodrigo de Freitas Lagoon (RJ, Brazil) M. Vezzone et al. 10.1007/s11356-020-10835-8
- Characteristics of Chromophoric Dissolved Organic Matter (CDOM) Produced by Heterotrophic Bacteria Isolated from Aquaculture Systems M. Gullian-Klanian et al. 10.3390/jmse10050672
- Effect of hydrothermal carbonization aqueous phase on soil dissolved organic matter and microbial community during rice production: A two-year experiment D. Li et al. 10.1016/j.agee.2023.108637
- Biogeochemical alteration and fluxes of dissolved organic matter and nutrients in coastal bays S. Lee et al. 10.1016/j.ecss.2020.106992
- Ecological risk assessment of selected contaminants in seawater, sediment and some fish species from Alexandria beaches, South-Eastern Mediterranean Sea, Egypt S. Abdel Ghani et al. 10.1016/j.enmm.2023.100873
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 01 Oct 2023