Articles | Volume 17, issue 23
© Author(s) 2020. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Reviews and syntheses: Present, past, and future of the oxygen minimum zone in the northern Indian Ocean
Total article views: 3,640 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 06 Apr 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 06 Apr 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,640 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,082 with geography defined and 558 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,638 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,257 with geography defined and 381 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,002 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 825 with geography defined and 177 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Particulate organic matter dynamics and its isotopic signatures (δ13CPOC and δ15NPN) in relation to physical forcing in the central Arabian Sea during SW monsoon (2017–2018) S. Silori et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.147326
- Reviews and syntheses: Trends in primary production in the Bay of Bengal – is it at a tipping point? C. Löscher 10.5194/bg-18-4953-2021
- Oxygen minimum zone along the eastern Arabian Sea: Intra-annual variation and dynamics based on ship-borne studies V. Sudheesh et al. 10.1016/j.pocean.2022.102742
- Deoxygenation in Marginal Seas of the Indian Ocean S. Naqvi 10.3389/fmars.2021.624322
- Causes of uncertainties in the representation of the Arabian Sea oxygen minimum zone in CMIP5 models H. Schmidt et al. 10.5194/os-17-1303-2021
- A Regional Review of Marine and Coastal Impacts of Climate Change on the ROPME Sea Area S. Lincoln et al. 10.3390/su132413810
- Organic Matter Supply and Utilization in Oxygen Minimum Zones A. Engel et al. 10.1146/annurev-marine-041921-090849
- Observed variability of monsoon blooms in the north-central Arabian Sea and its implication on oxygen concentration: A bio-argo study T. Mathew et al. 10.1016/j.dsr2.2021.104935
- Oxygen and Nutrient Trapping in the Southern Benguela Upwelling System T. Rixen et al. 10.3389/fmars.2021.730591
- Progress in understanding of Indian Ocean circulation, variability, air–sea exchange, and impacts on biogeochemistry H. Phillips et al. 10.5194/os-17-1677-2021
- Ideas and perspectives: Ushering the Indian Ocean into the UN Decade of Ocean Science for Sustainable Development (UNDOSSD) through marine ecosystem research and operational services – an early career's take K. Nimit 10.5194/bg-18-3631-2021
- Mapping manifestations of parametric uncertainty in projected pelagic oxygen concentrations back to contemporary local model fidelity U. Löptien et al. 10.1038/s41598-021-00334-2
- Influence of warm core eddy on the vertical distribution of autotrophic pico- and nanoplankton in the Bay of Bengal A. Mohan & A. Biju 10.1080/17451000.2021.1872795
- Determining the Distribution of Fluorescent Organic Matter in the Indian Ocean Using in situ Fluorometry M. Shigemitsu et al. 10.3389/fmicb.2020.589262
- Potential role of priming effect in the open ocean oxygen minimum zones: an outlook P. Ragavan & S. Kumar 10.1007/s10750-021-04574-1
Latest update: 04 Jun 2023