Does drought advance the onset of autumn leaf senescence in temperate deciduous forest trees?
Total article views: 2,372 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 14 Oct 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 14 Oct 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,372 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,169 with geography defined and 203 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,649 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,572 with geography defined and 77 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 723 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 597 with geography defined and 126 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Multi-Temporal Assessment of Remotely Sensed Autumn Grass Senescence across Climatic and Topographic Gradients L. Royimani et al. 10.3390/land12010183
- Impact of Environmental Conditions and Seasonality on Ecosystem Transpiration and Evapotranspiration Partitioning (T/ET Ratio) of Pure European Beech Forest P. Petrík et al. 10.3390/w14193015
- Impact of microclimatic conditions and resource availability on spring and autumn phenology of temperate tree seedlings Y. Vitasse et al. 10.1111/nph.17606
- Timing leaf senescence: A generalized additive models for location, scale and shape approach B. Mariën et al. 10.1016/j.agrformet.2022.108823
- Late autumn warming can both delay and advance spring budburst through contrasting effects on bud dormancy depth in Fagus sylvatica L. R. Garrigues et al. 10.1093/treephys/tpad080
- High-Resolution X-Ray Computed Tomography: A New Workflow for the Analysis of Xylogenesis and Intra-Seasonal Wood Biomass Production R. Lehnebach et al. 10.3389/fpls.2021.698640
- Wood growth phenology and its relationship with leaf phenology in deciduous forest trees of the temperate zone of Western Europe I. Dox et al. 10.1016/j.agrformet.2022.109229
- Acclimation of phenology relieves leaf longevity constraints in deciduous forests L. Marqués et al. 10.1038/s41559-022-01946-1
- Determining the onset of autumn grass senescence in subtropical sour-veld grasslands using remote sensing proxies and the breakpoint approach L. Royimani et al. 10.1016/j.ecoinf.2022.101651
- Timing of autumnal leaf senescence in a common shrub species depends on the level of preceding summer drought symptoms K. Vander Mijnsbrugge et al. 10.1016/j.envexpbot.2023.105539
- Multi-Year Monitoring of Deciduous Forests Ecophysiology and the Role of Temperature and Precipitation as Controlling Factors S. Stagakis et al. 10.3390/plants11172257
- Drivers and dynamics of foliar senescence in temperate deciduous forest trees at their southern limit of distribution in Europe P. Zuccarini et al. 10.1016/j.agrformet.2023.109716
- On the Below- and Aboveground Phenology in Deciduous Trees: Observing the Fine-Root Lifespan, Turnover Rate, and Phenology of Fagus sylvatica L., Quercus robur L., and Betula pendula Roth for Two Growing Seasons B. Mariën et al. 10.3390/f12121680
- Phenology and stem growth dynamics of Betula pendula Roth. in the Spanish Pyrenees X. Castells-Montero & E. Gutiérrez-Merino 10.1007/s00468-023-02444-y
- Severe drought can delay autumn senescence of silver birch in the current year but advance it in the next year I. Dox et al. 10.1016/j.agrformet.2022.108879
- Climatic regulation of leaf and cambial phenology in Quercus pubescens: Their interlinkage and impact on xylem and phloem conduits J. Gričar et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.149968
- Widespread drought‐induced leaf shedding and legacy effects on productivity in European deciduous forests A. Descals et al. 10.1002/rse2.296
- Does drought advance the onset of autumn leaf senescence in temperate deciduous forest trees? B. Mariën et al. 10.5194/bg-18-3309-2021
Latest update: 03 Dec 2023