Reviews and syntheses: Heterotrophic fixation of inorganic carbon – significant but invisible flux in environmental carbon cycling
Total article views: 4,065 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 17 Dec 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 17 Dec 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 4,065 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,624 with geography defined and 441 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,960 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,630 with geography defined and 330 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,105 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 994 with geography defined and 111 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Bacteriohopanepolyols across the Black Sea redoxcline trace diverse bacterial metabolisms S. Kusch et al. 10.1016/j.orggeochem.2022.104462
- Microbial Activities and Selection from Surface Ocean to Subseafloor on the Namibian Continental Shelf A. Vuillemin et al. 10.1128/aem.00216-22
- Fixation of CO2 by soil fungi: contribution to organic carbon pool and destination of fixed carbon products F. Li et al. 10.1007/s00374-023-01750-4
- Quantifying the effects of hydrogen on carbon assimilation in a seafloor microbial community associated with ultramafic rocks Ö. Coskun et al. 10.1038/s41396-021-01066-x
- Genomic profiling and characteristics of a C1 degrading heterotrophic fresh-water bacterium Paracoccus sp. strain DMF S. Maurya et al. 10.1007/s00203-023-03729-z
- Contribution of chemoautotrophy and heterotrophy to the microbial carbon cycle in the Southwestern Atlantic Ocean J. Passos et al. 10.1590/2675-2824070.22137jgp
- Hydrogen and alcohols production by Serratia sp. from an inorganic carbon source I. Salmerón et al. 10.1016/j.jcou.2022.101914
- The effects of metabolism and temperature on carbon isotope composition of lipids in marine bacterium Shewanella piezotolerans WP3 X. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.chemgeo.2022.120963
- Drought re-routes soil microbial carbon metabolism towards emission of volatile metabolites in an artificial tropical rainforest L. Honeker et al. 10.1038/s41564-023-01432-9
- Temperature sensitivity of dark CO2 fixation in temperate forest soils R. Akinyede et al. 10.5194/bg-19-4011-2022
- Dark CO2 fixation in temperate beech and pine forest soils R. Akinyede et al. 10.1016/j.soilbio.2021.108526
- Using Stable Isotope Probing and Raman Microspectroscopy To Measure Growth Rates of Heterotrophic Bacteria F. Weber et al. 10.1128/AEM.01460-21
- Rates and physicochemical drivers of microbial anabolic activity in deep‐sea sediments and implications for deep time N. Meyer et al. 10.1111/1462-2920.16183
- Dynamic utilization of low-molecular-weight organic substrates across a microbial growth rate gradient K. Cyle et al. 10.1111/jam.15652
- Revealing holistic metabolic responses associated with lipid and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) production in Aurantiochytrium sp. SW1 P. Prabhakaran et al. 10.1016/j.bbalip.2023.159306
- Prokaryotic Life in the Deep Ocean's Water Column G. Herndl et al. 10.1146/annurev-marine-032122-115655
- Bacterioplankton dark CO2 fixation in oligotrophic waters A. Alothman et al. 10.5194/bg-20-3613-2023
Latest update: 03 Dec 2023