CellTracker Green labelling vs. rose bengal staining: CTG wins by points in distinguishing living from dead anoxia-impacted copepods and nematodes
M. Grego et al.
AC: Author comment | RC: Referee comment | SC: Short comment | EC: Editor comment
- Printer-friendly version - Supplement
- RC C672: 'CellTracker Green vs. Rose Bengal', Anonymous Referee #1, 31 Mar 2013
- RC C791: 'CellTracker Green labelling vs. Rose Bengal staining - Referee feedback', Anonymous Referee #2, 05 Apr 2013
- RC C964: 'bg-2013-19_reviewer's comments', Anonymous Referee #3, 15 Apr 2013
- AC C1161: 'Anwsers to the referees', Mateja Grego, 22 Apr 2013