Microbial carbon recycling: an underestimated process controlling soil carbon dynamics – Part 2: A C3-C4 vegetation change field labelling experiment
A. Basler et al.
Total article views: 1,883 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 01 Jul 2015)Views and downloads (calculated since 01 Jul 2015)
9 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Fate of rice shoot and root residues, rhizodeposits, and microbe-assimilated carbon in paddy soil – Part 1: Decomposition and priming effect Z. Zhu et al. 10.5194/bg-13-4481-2016
- Natural 13C abundance reveals age of dietary carbon sources in nematode trophic groups M. Vestergård et al. 10.1016/j.soilbio.2018.11.024
- Molecular dynamics of organic matter in a tilled soil under short term wheat cultivation M. Drosos et al. 10.1016/j.still.2019.104448
- Carbon sequestration and turnover in soil under the energy crop Miscanthus : repeated 13 C natural abundance approach and literature synthesis H. Zang et al. 10.1111/gcbb.12485
- Viruses in soil: Nano-scale undead drivers of microbial life, biogeochemical turnover and ecosystem functions Y. Kuzyakov & K. Mason-Jones 10.1016/j.soilbio.2018.09.032
- Assessing fungal contributions to cellulose degradation in soil by using high-throughput stable isotope probing C. Koechli et al. 10.1016/j.soilbio.2018.12.013
- Controlling factors for the stability of subsoil carbon in a Dystric Cambisol P. Wordell-Dietrich et al. 10.1016/j.geoderma.2016.08.023
- Sugars in soil and sweets for microorganisms: Review of origin, content, composition and fate A. Gunina & Y. Kuzyakov 10.1016/j.soilbio.2015.07.021
- Soil Fungal:Bacterial Ratios Are Linked to Altered Carbon Cycling A. Malik et al. 10.3389/fmicb.2016.01247
Saved (final revised paper)
Latest update: 17 May 2021