Articles | Volume 14, issue 7
© Author(s) 2017. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.
Hydromorphological restoration stimulates river ecosystem metabolism
Total article views: 3,000 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 31 Oct 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 31 Oct 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,000 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,843 with geography defined and 157 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,414 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,281 with geography defined and 133 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 586 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 562 with geography defined and 24 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Organic Matter Decomposition and Ecosystem Metabolism as Tools to Assess the Functional Integrity of Streams and Rivers–A Systematic Review V. Ferreira et al. 10.3390/w12123523
- Assessing the context and ecological effects of river restoration – A meta-analysis W. Lu et al. 10.1016/j.ecoleng.2019.06.004
- Spatial heterogeneity and controls of ecosystem metabolism in a Great Plains river network W. Dodds et al. 10.1007/s10750-018-3516-0
- River management alters ecosystem metabolism in a large oligotrophic river K. Chowanski et al. 10.1086/710082
- Browning of freshwaters: Consequences to ecosystem services, underlying drivers, and potential mitigation measures E. Kritzberg et al. 10.1007/s13280-019-01227-5
- Ecological effect assessment based on the DPSIR model of a polluted urban river during restoration: A case study of the Nanfei River, China W. Lu et al. 10.1016/j.ecolind.2018.08.054
- Response of Stream Metabolism to Coarse Woody Debris Additions Along a Catchment Disturbance Gradient B. Roberts et al. 10.1007/s10021-021-00687-9
- Effects of a river restoration project along the Old Rhine River (France-Germany): Response of macroinvertebrate communities C. Staentzel et al. 10.1016/j.ecoleng.2018.10.024
- River Metabolism along a Latitudinal Gradient across Japan and in a global scale A. Gurung et al. 10.1038/s41598-019-41427-3
- Stable isotope analysis indicates positive effects of river restoration on aquatic-terrestrial linkages B. Kupilas et al. 10.1016/j.ecolind.2020.106242
- Influence of the conservation status on carbon balances of semiarid coastal Mediterranean wetlands D. Morant et al. 10.1080/20442041.2020.1772033
- Near-Term Changes to Reach Scale Habitat Features Following Headwater Stream Restoration in a Southeastern Massachusetts Former Cranberry Bog S. McCanty et al. 10.3390/d13060235
- Metabolic Variance: A Metric to Detect Shifts in Stream Ecosystem Function as a Result of Stream Restoration S. Blersch et al. 10.1111/1752-1688.12753
- Integrating river hydromorphology and water quality into ecological status modelling by artificial neural networks D. Gebler et al. 10.1016/j.watres.2018.04.016
- Balancing macronutrient stoichiometry to alleviate eutrophication M. Stutter et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2018.03.298
- Large-scale river restoration pays off: A case study of ecosystem service valuation for the Emscher restoration generation project N. Gerner et al. 10.1016/j.ecoser.2018.03.020
- River ecosystem processes: A synthesis of approaches, criteria of use and sensitivity to environmental stressors D. von Schiller et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2017.04.081
Latest update: 06 Jun 2023