Seasonal distribution of short-tailed shearwaters and their prey in the Bering and Chukchi seas
Bungo Nishizawa et al.
Total article views: 1,509 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 06 Nov 2015)Views and downloads (calculated since 06 Nov 2015)
10 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Timing of sea-ice retreat affects the distribution of seabirds and their prey in the southeastern Bering Sea G. Hunt et al. 10.3354/meps12383
- Marine birds and mammals as ecosystem sentinels in and near Distributed Biological Observatory regions: An abbreviated review of published accounts and recommendations for integration to ocean observatories S. Moore & K. Kuletz 10.1016/j.dsr2.2018.09.004
- Climate variability and breeding parameters of a transhemispheric migratory seabird over seven decades C. Price et al. 10.3354/meps13328
- A baseline for POPs contamination in Australian seabirds: little penguins vs. short-tailed shearwaters P. Lewis et al. 10.1016/j.marpolbul.2020.111488
- Response of Arctic biodiversity and ecosystem to environmental changes: Findings from the ArCS project T. Hirawake et al. 10.1016/j.polar.2020.100533
- Representation of the Pacific Arctic seabird community within the Distributed Biological Observatory array, 2007–2015 K. Kuletz et al. 10.1016/j.dsr2.2019.04.001
- Distributional shifts among seabird communities of the Northern Bering and Chukchi seas in response to ocean warming during 2017–2019 K. Kuletz et al. 10.1016/j.dsr2.2020.104913
- Inter-annual and inter-colony variability in breeding performance of four colonies of short-tailed shearwaters C. Price et al. 10.1016/j.jembe.2020.151498
- Seabird responses to a changing Bering Sea A. Kitaysky & G. Hunt 10.3354/meps12580
- The importance of Portuguese Continental Shelf Waters to Balearic Shearwaters revealed by aerial census H. Araújo et al. 10.1007/s00227-017-3089-x
Latest update: 26 Jul 2021