17 May 2017
Research article | 17 May 2017
Origin and processing of terrestrial organic carbon in the Amazon system: lignin phenols in river, shelf, and fan sediments
Shuwen Sun et al.
Total article views: 2,109 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 23 Nov 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 23 Nov 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,017 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,015 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,620 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,618 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 397 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 397 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
12 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Limitation of lignin derivatives as biomarkers of land derived organic matter in the coastal marine sediments J. Pempkowiak 10.1016/j.oceano.2020.04.004
- Modern and late Pleistocene particulate organic carbon transport by the Amazon River: Insights from long-chain alkyl diols C. Häggi et al. 10.1016/j.gca.2019.07.018
- Distribution and degradation of terrestrial organic matter in the sediments of peat-draining rivers, Sarawak, Malaysian Borneo Y. Wu et al. 10.5194/bg-16-4517-2019
- Terrestrial Organic Matter Inputs to Nearshore Marine Sediment Under Prolonged Drought Followed by Significant Rainfall as Indicated by Lignin H. Lowman et al. 10.1007/s12237-021-00931-4
- Evaluation of Abandoned Huanghe Delta as an Important Carbon Source for the Chinese Marginal Seas in Recent Decades L. Qi et al. 10.1029/2020JC017125
- Negligible Quantities of Particulate Low‐Temperature Pyrogenic Carbon Reach the Atlantic Ocean via the Amazon River C. Häggi et al. 10.1029/2021GB006990
- Centers of organic carbon burial and oxidation at the land-ocean interface T. Bianchi et al. 10.1016/j.orggeochem.2017.09.008
- Spatiotemporal Variations of Riverine Discharge Within the Amazon Basin During the Late Holocene Coincide With Extratropical Temperature Anomalies D. Bertassoli et al. 10.1029/2019GL082936
- Interception, degradation and contributions of terrestrial organic carbon obtained from lignin analysis in Wujiang River, southwest China X. Lin et al. 10.1007/s11631-021-00493-z
- A multiproxy approach to characterize the sedimentation of organic carbon in the Amazon continental shelf R. Sobrinho et al. 10.1016/j.marchem.2021.103961
- Different precipitation patterns across tropical South America during Heinrich and Dansgaard-Oeschger stadials Y. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2017.10.012
- Lipoxygenase-induced autoxidative degradation of terrestrial particulate organic matter in estuaries: A widespread process enhanced at high and low latitude M. Galeron et al. 10.1016/j.orggeochem.2017.10.013
Latest update: 08 Aug 2022