20 Jun 2017
Research article | 20 Jun 2017
Biological and environmental rhythms in (dark) deep-sea hydrothermal ecosystems
Daphne Cuvelier et al.
Total article views: 1,943 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 08 Nov 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 08 Nov 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,859 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,853 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,545 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,539 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 314 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 314 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
11 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Developing Autonomous Observing Systems for Micronutrient Trace Metals M. Grand et al. 10.3389/fmars.2019.00035
- Northern Mid-Atlantic Ridge Hydrothermal Habitats: A Systematic Review of Knowledge Status for Environmental Management R. Boschen-Rose & A. Colaço 10.3389/fmars.2021.657358
- A new serial sampler for collecting gas-tight samples from seafloor cold seeps and hydrothermal vents S. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.dsr.2020.103282
- Integrating Diel Vertical Migrations of Bioluminescent Deep Scattering Layers Into Monitoring Programs D. Chatzievangelou et al. 10.3389/fmars.2021.661809
- Remote monitoring of a deep‐sea marine protected area: The Endeavour Hydrothermal Vents S. Juniper et al. 10.1002/aqc.3020
- Exo-Ocean Exploration with Deep-Sea Sensor and Platform Technologies J. Aguzzi et al. 10.1089/ast.2019.2129
- Multiparametric monitoring of fish activity rhythms in an Atlantic coastal cabled observatory J. Aguzzi et al. 10.1016/j.jmarsys.2020.103424
- Rhythms of behavior: are the times changin’? N. Häfker & K. Tessmar-Raible 10.1016/j.conb.2019.10.005
- Biological rhythms in the deep-sea hydrothermal mussel Bathymodiolus azoricus A. Mat et al. 10.1038/s41467-020-17284-4
- Assessment of scientific gaps related to the effective environmental management of deep-seabed mining D. Amon et al. 10.1016/j.marpol.2022.105006
- New High-Tech Flexible Networks for the Monitoring of Deep-Sea Ecosystems J. Aguzzi et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b00409
Latest update: 20 Sep 2022