15 Sep 2017
Research article | 15 Sep 2017
Precipitation–fire linkages in Indonesia (1997–2015)
Thierry Fanin and Guido R. van der Werf
Total article views: 2,528 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 21 Oct 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 21 Oct 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,528 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,414 with geography defined and 114 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,845 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,748 with geography defined and 97 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 683 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 666 with geography defined and 17 with unknown origin.
21 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Relationship Between Fire and Forest Cover Loss in Riau Province, Indonesia Between 2001 and 2012 . Adrianto et al. 10.3390/f10100889
- Governing the ungovernable: The politics of disciplining pulpwood and palm oil plantations in Indonesia’s tropical peatland R. Astuti 10.1016/j.geoforum.2021.03.004
- Multivariate analysis on Indonesian forest fire using combined empirical orthogonal function and covariance matrices S. Nurdiati et al. 10.1088/1755-1315/299/1/012048
- Satellite soil moisture observations predict burned area in Southeast Asian peatlands N. Dadap et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ab3891
- Estimation of fire-induced carbon emissions from Equatorial Asia in 2015 using in situ aircraft and ship observations Y. Niwa et al. 10.5194/acp-21-9455-2021
- Interannual Variation of Upper Tropospheric CO over the Western Pacific Linked with Indonesian Fires H. Matsueda et al. 10.2151/sola.2019-037
- Fine Particle Emissions From Tropical Peat Fires Decrease Rapidly With Time Since Ignition C. Roulston et al. 10.1029/2017JD027827
- Links Between Carbon Monoxide and Climate Indices for the Southern Hemisphere and Tropical Fire Regions R. Buchholz et al. 10.1029/2018JD028438
- Relationship between Biomass Burning Emissions and Deforestation in Amazonia over the Last Two Decades G. Mataveli et al. 10.3390/f12091217
- Connecting Indonesian Fires and Drought With the Type of El Niño and Phase of the Indian Ocean Dipole During 1979-2016 X. Pan et al. 10.1029/2018JD028402
- Current state of the global operational aerosol multi‐model ensemble: An update from the International Cooperative for Aerosol Prediction (ICAP) P. Xian et al. 10.1002/qj.3497
- Interannual climate variation, land type and village livelihood effects on fires in Kalimantan, Indonesia T. Santika et al. 10.1016/j.gloenvcha.2020.102129
- Assessment on the Use of Meteorological and Social Media Information for Forest Fire Detection and Prediction in Riau, Indonesia A. Fitriany et al. 10.3390/su132011188
- Identification of land cover changes before and after forest and land fires in conservation areas of North Sumatra, Indonesia A. Thoha et al. 10.1088/1755-1315/912/1/012026
- Numerical Analysis using Empirical Orthogonal Function Based on Multivariate Singular Value Decomposition on Indonesian Forest Fire Signal P. Septiawan et al. 10.1088/1755-1315/303/1/012053
- PeatFire: an agent-based model to simulate fire ignition and spreading in a tropical peatland ecosystem K. Widyastuti et al. 10.1071/WF19213
- Copula-based joint distribution analysis of the ENSO effect on the drought indicators over Borneo fire-prone areas M. Najib et al. 10.1007/s40808-021-01267-5
- The Rio Branco Declaration: Assessing Progress Toward a Near-Term Voluntary Deforestation Reduction Target in Subnational Jurisdictions Across the Tropics C. Stickler et al. 10.3389/ffgc.2020.00050
- Spatial correlates of forest and land fires in Indonesia Z. Tan et al. 10.1071/WF20036
- Identifying Key Drivers of Peatland Fires Across Kalimantan's Ex‐Mega Rice Project Using Machine Learning A. Horton et al. 10.1029/2021EA001873
- Refined burned-area mapping protocol using Sentinel-2 data increases estimate of 2019 Indonesian burning D. Gaveau et al. 10.5194/essd-13-5353-2021
Latest update: 06 Feb 2023