Global high-resolution monthly pCO2 climatology for the coastal ocean derived from neural network interpolation
Goulven G. Laruelle et al.
Total article views: 3,035 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 24 Feb 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 24 Feb 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,918 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,908 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,255 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,245 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 663 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 663 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
31 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Retrieving monthly and interannual total-scale pH (pH<sub>T</sub>) on the East China Sea shelf using an artificial neural network: ANN-pH<sub>T</sub>-v1 X. Li et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-5103-2020
- Red Tide Events and Seasonal Variations in the Partial Pressure of CO2 and Related Parameters in Shellfish-Farming Bays, Southeastern Coast of Korea J. Shim et al. 10.3389/fmars.2021.738472
- Continental shelves as a variable but increasing global sink for atmospheric carbon dioxide G. Laruelle et al. 10.1038/s41467-017-02738-z
- Stable Carbon Isotopes Suggest Large Terrestrial Carbon Inputs to the Global Ocean E. Kwon et al. 10.1029/2020GB006684
- Uncertainty in the global oceanic CO<sub>2</sub> uptake induced by wind forcing: quantification and spatial analysis A. Roobaert et al. 10.5194/bg-15-1701-2018
- A uniform <i>p</i>CO<sub>2</sub> climatology combining open and coastal oceans P. Landschützer et al. 10.5194/essd-12-2537-2020
- The FluxEngine air–sea gas flux toolbox: simplified interface and extensions for in situ analyses and multiple sparingly soluble gases T. Holding et al. 10.5194/os-15-1707-2019
- Three-dimensional methane distribution simulated with FLEXPART 8-CTM-1.1 constrained with observation data C. Groot Zwaaftink et al. 10.5194/gmd-11-4469-2018
- Skillful multiyear predictions of ocean acidification in the California Current System R. Brady et al. 10.1038/s41467-020-15722-x
- OceanSODA-ETHZ: a global gridded data set of the surface ocean carbonate system for seasonal to decadal studies of ocean acidification L. Gregor & N. Gruber 10.5194/essd-13-777-2021
- On the role of climate modes in modulating the air–sea CO<sub>2</sub> fluxes in eastern boundary upwelling systems R. Brady et al. 10.5194/bg-16-329-2019
- LSCE-FFNN-v1: a two-step neural network model for the reconstruction of surface ocean <i>p</i>CO<sub>2</sub> over the global ocean A. Denvil-Sommer et al. 10.5194/gmd-12-2091-2019
- Diurnal to interannual variability of sea surface pCO2 and its controls in a turbid tidal-driven nearshore system in the vicinity of the East China Sea based on buoy observations Q. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.marchem.2019.103690
- Feasibility of reconstructing the summer basin-scale sea surface partial pressure of carbon dioxide from sparse in situ observations over the South China Sea G. Wang et al. 10.5194/essd-13-1403-2021
- <i>p</i>CO<sub>2</sub> variability in the surface waters of the eastern Gulf of Cádiz (SW Iberian Peninsula) D. Jiménez-López et al. 10.5194/os-15-1225-2019
- A Neural Network-Based Analysis of the Seasonal Variability of Surface Total Alkalinity on the East China Sea Shelf X. Li et al. 10.3389/fmars.2020.00219
- Historical increases in land‐derived nutrient inputs may alleviate effects of a changing physical climate on the oceanic carbon cycle F. Lacroix et al. 10.1111/gcb.15822
- Oceanic CO<sub>2</sub> outgassing and biological production hotspots induced by pre-industrial river loads of nutrients and carbon in a global modeling approach F. Lacroix et al. 10.5194/bg-17-55-2020
- Coastal Ocean Data Analysis Product in North America (CODAP-NA) – an internally consistent data product for discrete inorganic carbon, oxygen, and nutrients on the North American ocean margins L. Jiang et al. 10.5194/essd-13-2777-2021
- Increase in CO 2 Uptake Capacity in the Arctic Chukchi Sea During Summer Revealed by Satellite‐Based Estimation Z. Tu et al. 10.1029/2021GL093844
- Toward a Coordinated Global Observing System for Seagrasses and Marine Macroalgae J. Duffy et al. 10.3389/fmars.2019.00317
- Modelling the mechanisms and drivers of the spatiotemporal variability of pCO2 and air–sea CO2 fluxes in the Northern Humboldt Current System R. Mogollón & P. Calil 10.1016/j.ocemod.2018.10.005
- Satellites will address critical science priorities for quantifying ocean carbon J. Shutler et al. 10.1002/fee.2129
- The northern European shelf as an increasing net sink for CO<sub>2</sub> M. Becker et al. 10.5194/bg-18-1127-2021
- Variations in the summer oceanic <i>p</i>CO<sub>2</sub> and carbon sink in Prydz Bay using the self-organizing map analysis approach S. Xu et al. 10.5194/bg-16-797-2019
- The Spatiotemporal Dynamics of the Sources and Sinks of CO 2 in the Global Coastal Ocean A. Roobaert et al. 10.1029/2019GB006239
- Carbon Dynamics Along the Seine River Network: Insight From a Coupled Estuarine/River Modeling Approach G. Laruelle et al. 10.3389/fmars.2019.00216
- Reconstructing the Preindustrial Coastal Carbon Cycle Through a Global Ocean Circulation Model: Was the Global Continental Shelf Already Both Autotrophic and a CO 2 Sink? F. Lacroix et al. 10.1029/2020GB006603
- Diagnosis of CO2 dynamics and fluxes in global coastal oceans Z. Cao et al. 10.1093/nsr/nwz105
- Sea surface pCO2 variability and air-sea CO2 exchange in the coastal Sudanese Red Sea E. Ali et al. 10.1016/j.rsma.2021.101796
- Reviews and syntheses: An empirical spatiotemporal description of the global surface–atmosphere carbon fluxes: opportunities and data limitations J. Zscheischler et al. 10.5194/bg-14-3685-2017
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 21 Oct 2021