26 Mar 2018
Research article | 26 Mar 2018
Small spatial variability in methane emission measured from a wet patterned boreal bog
Aino Korrensalo et al.
Total article views: 2,201 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 01 Nov 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 01 Nov 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,201 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,002 with geography defined and 199 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,779 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,596 with geography defined and 183 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 422 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 406 with geography defined and 16 with unknown origin.
13 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Interacting effects of vegetation components and water level on methane dynamics in a boreal fen T. Riutta et al. 10.5194/bg-17-727-2020
- Multi-year methane ebullition measurements from water and bare peat surfaces of a patterned boreal bog E. Männistö et al. 10.5194/bg-16-2409-2019
- Quantifying the impact of emission outbursts and non-stationary flow on eddy-covariance CH<sub>4</sub> flux measurements using wavelet techniques M. Göckede et al. 10.5194/bg-16-3113-2019
- Interannual and seasonal variability in carbon dioxide and methane fluxes of a pine peat bog in the Eastern Alps, Austria S. Drollinger et al. 10.1016/j.agrformet.2019.05.015
- Vertical stratification of peatland microbial communities follows a gradient of functional types across hummock–hollow microtopographies A. Asemaninejad et al. 10.1080/11956860.2019.1595932
- Atmospheric and ecosystem big data providing key contributions in reaching United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals M. Kulmala et al. 10.1080/20964471.2021.1936943
- Carbon dioxide and methane exchange of a patterned subarctic fen during two contrasting growing seasons L. Heiskanen et al. 10.5194/bg-18-873-2021
- Road Crossings Increase Methane Emissions From Adjacent Peatland S. Saraswati & M. Strack 10.1029/2019JG005246
- Plant mediated methane efflux from a boreal peatland complex A. Korrensalo et al. 10.1007/s11104-021-05180-9
- Monthly gridded data product of northern wetland methane emissions based on upscaling eddy covariance observations O. Peltola et al. 10.5194/essd-11-1263-2019
- Carbon balance of a Finnish bog: temporal variability and limiting factors based on 6 years of eddy-covariance data P. Alekseychik et al. 10.5194/bg-18-4681-2021
- Water flow controls the spatial variability of methane emissions in a northern valley fen ecosystem H. Zhang et al. 10.5194/bg-17-6247-2020
- Response of vegetation and soil biological properties to soil deformation in logging trails of drained boreal peatland forests D. Lepilin et al. 10.1139/cjfr-2021-0176
Latest update: 27 Nov 2022