Impact of decadal reversals of the north Ionian circulation on phytoplankton phenology
Total article views: 2,026 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 18 Dec 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 18 Dec 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,026 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,922 with geography defined and 104 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,550 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,460 with geography defined and 90 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 476 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 462 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- The response of calcareous plankton to the Sapropel S1 interval in North Ionian Sea A. Cascella et al. 10.1016/j.gloplacha.2021.103599
- Modes of the BiOS-driven Adriatic Sea thermohaline variability C. Denamiel et al. 10.1007/s00382-022-06178-4
- Decadal variations of circulation in the Central Mediterranean and its interactions with mesoscale gyres M. Menna et al. 10.1016/j.dsr2.2019.02.004
- Experimental evidence of long-term oceanic circulation reversals without wind influence in the North Ionian Sea A. Rubino et al. 10.1038/s41598-020-57862-6
- Copernicus Marine Service Ocean State Report, Issue 3 K. von Schuckmann et al. 10.1080/1755876X.2019.1633075
- Long-distance particle transport to the central Ionian Sea L. Berline et al. 10.5194/bg-18-6377-2021
- Seasonal variations of biochemical and optical properties, physical dynamics and N stable isotopic composition in three northeastern Mediterranean basins (Aegean, Cretan and Ionian Seas) A. Pavlidou et al. 10.1016/j.dsr2.2019.104704
- Modelling the trophic roles of the demersal Chondrichthyes in the Northern Ionian Sea (Central Mediterranean Sea) P. Ricci et al. 10.1016/j.ecolmodel.2021.109468
- The BiOS mechanism: History, theory, implications G. Civitarese et al. 10.1016/j.pocean.2023.103056
- Phytoplankton dynamics and bloom formation in the oligotrophic Eastern Mediterranean: Field studies in the Aegean, Levantine and Ionian seas I. Varkitzi et al. 10.1016/j.dsr2.2019.104662
- Copernicus Ocean State Report, issue 6 10.1080/1755876X.2022.2095169
- Drivers of the decadal variability of the North Ionian Gyre upper layer circulation during 1910–2010: a regional modelling study F. Liu et al. 10.1007/s00382-021-05714-y
- Relationship between thermohaline and biochemical patterns in the levantine upper and intermediate water masses, Southeastern Mediterranean Sea (2013–2021) T. Ozer et al. 10.3389/fmars.2022.958924
- Uncovering marine connectivity through sea surface temperature L. Novi et al. 10.1038/s41598-021-87711-z
- On the Circulation and Thermohaline Properties of the Eastern Mediterranean Sea M. Menna et al. 10.3389/fmars.2021.671469
- Revisiting the Eastern Mediterranean: Recent knowledge on the physical, biogeochemical and ecosystemic states and trends (Volume I) D. Velaoras et al. 10.1016/j.dsr2.2019.06.010
- Temporal evolution of oxygen and nutrients in the NE Ionian Sea from 1987 to 2008 under the influence of the Cretan and Adriatic Seas E. Souvermezoglou & E. Krasakopoulou 10.1016/j.pocean.2021.102711
- Trends in phytoplankton phenology in the Mediterranean Sea based on ocean-colour remote sensing P. Salgado-Hernanz et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2018.10.036
Latest update: 06 Dec 2023