Articles | Volume 15, issue 23
© Author(s) 2018. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Evolution of 231Pa and 230Th in overflow waters of the North Atlantic
Total article views: 2,447 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 27 Apr 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 27 Apr 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,447 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,182 with geography defined and 265 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,742 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,503 with geography defined and 239 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 705 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 679 with geography defined and 26 with unknown origin.
12 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Evolution of the Global Overturning Circulation since the Last Glacial Maximum based on marine authigenic neodymium isotopes J. Du et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2020.106396
- A model study of the relative influences of scavenging and circulation on 230Th and 231Pa in the western North Atlantic P. Lerner et al. 10.1016/j.dsr.2019.103159
- Adsorption of Th and Pa onto particles and the effect of organic compounds in natural seawater X. Zhang et al. 10.1007/s00343-021-0297-5
- Distribution of Pa in the Atlantic sector of the Southern Ocean: Tracking scavenging during water mass mixing along neutral density surfaces M. Levier et al. 10.1016/j.dsr.2022.103951
- Coupled analysis of seawater and sedimentary 231Pa/230Th in the tropical Atlantic H. Ng et al. 10.1016/j.marchem.2020.103894
- Constraints on the Northwestern Atlantic Deep Water Circulation From 231Pa/230Th During the Last 30,000 Years F. Süfke et al. 10.1029/2019PA003737
- Modelling the impact of biogenic particle flux intensity and composition on sedimentary Pa/Th L. Missiaen et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2020.106394
- Constraining the Variability of the Atlantic Meridional Overturning Circulation During the Holocene J. Lippold et al. 10.1029/2019GL084988
- Radium-226 in the global ocean as a tracer of thermohaline circulation: Synthesizing half a century of observations B. Xu et al. 10.1016/j.earscirev.2022.103956
- GEOTRACES: Accelerating Research on the Marine Biogeochemical Cycles of Trace Elements and Their Isotopes R. Anderson 10.1146/annurev-marine-010318-095123
- Introduction to the French GEOTRACES North Atlantic Transect (GA01): GEOVIDE cruise G. Sarthou et al. 10.5194/bg-15-7097-2018
- The <sup>226</sup>Ra–Ba relationship in the North Atlantic during GEOTRACES-GA01 E. Le Roy et al. 10.5194/bg-15-3027-2018
Latest update: 06 Dec 2023