01 Feb 2019
Research article | 01 Feb 2019
Baseline for ostracod-based northwestern Pacific and Indo-Pacific shallow-marine paleoenvironmental reconstructions: ecological modeling of species distributions
Yuanyuan Hong et al.
Total article views: 1,836 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 15 Oct 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 15 Oct 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,599 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,591 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,166 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,159 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 433 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 432 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
13 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Ecosystem turnover in an urbanized subtropical seascape driven by climate and pollution Y. Hong et al. 10.1016/j.ancene.2021.100304
- Recent ostracods (Crustacea) from the southwestern coast of Peninsular Thailand (Satun Province), Andaman Sea Ostracodes (Crustacea) récents de la côte sud-ouest de la péninsule de Thaïlande (Province de Satun), Mer d'Andaman M. Forel 10.1016/j.revmic.2021.100526
- Possible predation damage and repair in a Quaternary marine ostracod H. Wang et al. 10.1111/let.12358
- Deglacial–Holocene Svalbard paleoceanography and evidence of meltwater pulse 1B S. Tian et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2020.106237
- Ephemeral landform development following rapid coastal uplift in the southern orogen of Taiwan S. Giletycz et al. 10.1002/esp.5183
- An evaluation of cleaning methods, preservation and specimen stages on trace elements in modern shallow marine ostracod shells of Sinocytheridea impressa and their implications as proxies M. Rodríguez et al. 10.1016/j.chemgeo.2021.120316
- The Environmental Drivers of Benthic Fauna Diversity and Community Composition H. Saeedi et al. 10.3389/fmars.2022.804019
- Benthic community history in the Changjiang (Yangtze River) mega-delta: Damming, urbanization, and environmental control R. Cheung et al. 10.1017/pab.2019.21
- Calibration of Mg ∕ Ca and Sr ∕ Ca in coastal marine ostracods as a proxy for temperature M. Rodríguez & C. Not 10.5194/bg-18-1987-2021
- First description of soft body parts of Ambtonia Malz and Nipponocythere Ishizaki (Ostracoda) from Korea with details on the genera's geographic and paleogeographic distribution A. Jöst et al. 10.1016/j.marmicro.2021.102029
- Benthic ostracod diversity and biogeography in an urbanized seascape Y. Hong et al. 10.1016/j.marmicro.2021.102067
- Ostracods as pollution indicators in Lap An Lagoon, central Vietnam C. Tan et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2021.116762
- Ostracod response to monsoon and OMZ variability over the past 1.2 Myr C. Alvarez Zarikian et al. 10.1016/j.marmicro.2022.102105
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 08 Aug 2022