Articles | Volume 17, issue 22
© Author(s) 2020. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Introduction: Process studies at the air–sea interface after atmospheric deposition in the Mediterranean Sea – objectives and strategy of the PEACETIME oceanographic campaign (May–June 2017)
Total article views: 2,317 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 28 Feb 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 28 Feb 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,317 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,925 with geography defined and 392 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,571 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,329 with geography defined and 242 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 746 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 596 with geography defined and 150 with unknown origin.
22 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Long-distance particle transport to the central Ionian Sea L. Berline et al. 10.5194/bg-18-6377-2021
- N<sub>2</sub> fixation in the Mediterranean Sea related to the composition of the diazotrophic community and impact of dust under present and future environmental conditions C. Ridame et al. 10.5194/bg-19-415-2022
- Photometric Observations of Aerosol Optical Properties and Emission Flux Rates of Stromboli Volcano Plume during the PEACETIME Campaign P. Sellitto et al. 10.3390/rs13194016
- Impact of dust addition on Mediterranean plankton communities under present and future conditions of pH and temperature: an experimental overview F. Gazeau et al. 10.5194/bg-18-5011-2021
- Biological production in two contrasted regions of the Mediterranean Sea during the oligotrophic period: an estimate based on the diel cycle of optical properties measured by BioGeoChemical-Argo profiling floats M. Barbieux et al. 10.5194/bg-19-1165-2022
- A two-component parameterization of marine ice-nucleating particles based on seawater biology and sea spray aerosol measurements in the Mediterranean Sea J. Trueblood et al. 10.5194/acp-21-4659-2021
- Spatial patterns of ectoenzymatic kinetics in relation to biogeochemical properties in the Mediterranean Sea and the concentration of the fluorogenic substrate used F. Van Wambeke et al. 10.5194/bg-18-2301-2021
- Deep maxima of phytoplankton biomass, primary production and bacterial production in the Mediterranean Sea E. Marañón et al. 10.5194/bg-18-1749-2021
- Eukaryotic community composition in the sea surface microlayer across an east–west transect in the Mediterranean Sea B. Zäncker et al. 10.5194/bg-18-2107-2021
- Contrasted release of insoluble elements (Fe, Al, rare earth elements, Th, Pa) after dust deposition in seawater: a tank experiment approach M. Roy-Barman et al. 10.5194/bg-18-2663-2021
- Particulate biogenic barium tracer of mesopelagic carbon remineralization in the Mediterranean Sea (PEACETIME project) S. Jacquet et al. 10.5194/bg-18-5891-2021
- Latency Reduction in Vehicular Sensing Applications by Dynamic 5G User Plane Function Allocation with Session Continuity P. Fondo-Ferreiro et al. 10.3390/s21227744
- Phosphorus cycling in the upper waters of the Mediterranean Sea (PEACETIME cruise): relative contribution of external and internal sources E. Pulido-Villena et al. 10.5194/bg-18-5871-2021
- Subsurface iron accumulation and rapid aluminum removal in the Mediterranean following African dust deposition M. Bressac et al. 10.5194/bg-18-6435-2021
- Mediterranean nascent sea spray organic aerosol and relationships with seawater biogeochemistry E. Freney et al. 10.5194/acp-21-10625-2021
- Impact of dust addition on the metabolism of Mediterranean plankton communities and carbon export under present and future conditions of pH and temperature F. Gazeau et al. 10.5194/bg-18-5423-2021
- Wet deposition in the remote western and central Mediterranean as a source of trace metals to surface seawater K. Desboeufs et al. 10.5194/acp-22-2309-2022
- Influence of atmospheric deposition on biogeochemical cycles in an oligotrophic ocean system F. Van Wambeke et al. 10.5194/bg-18-5699-2021
- Contamination of planktonic food webs in the Mediterranean Sea: Setting the frame for the MERITE-HIPPOCAMPE oceanographic cruise (spring 2019) M. Tedetti et al. 10.1016/j.marpolbul.2023.114765
- Structure and function of epipelagic mesozooplankton and their response to dust deposition events during the spring PEACETIME cruise in the Mediterranean Sea G. Feliú et al. 10.5194/bg-17-5417-2020
- Profiling float observation of thermohaline staircases in the western Mediterranean Sea and impact on nutrient fluxes V. Taillandier et al. 10.5194/bg-17-3343-2020
- Characterizing the surface microlayer in the Mediterranean Sea: trace metal concentrations and microbial plankton abundance A. Tovar-Sánchez et al. 10.5194/bg-17-2349-2020
Latest update: 28 Nov 2023