Lagged effects regulate the inter-annual variability of the tropical carbon balance
Total article views: 3,518 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 08 Jan 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 08 Jan 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,518 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,159 with geography defined and 359 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,414 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,216 with geography defined and 198 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,104 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 943 with geography defined and 161 with unknown origin.
23 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Emergent constraints on tropical atmospheric aridity—carbon feedbacks and the future of carbon sequestration A. Barkhordarian et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ac2ce8
- From Ecosystem Observation to Environmental Decision-Making: Model-Data Fusion as an Operational Tool T. Smallman et al. 10.3389/ffgc.2021.818661
- Changes in global terrestrial live biomass over the 21st century L. Xu et al. 10.1126/sciadv.abe9829
- Climate Drives Modeled Forest Carbon Cycling Resistance and Resilience in the Upper Great Lakes Region, USA K. Dorheim et al. 10.1029/2021JG006587
- Optimizing the Isoprene Emission Model MEGAN With Satellite and Ground‐Based Observational Constraints C. DiMaria et al. 10.1029/2022JD037822
- Interannual and Seasonal Drivers of Carbon Cycle Variability Represented by the Community Earth System Model (CESM2) W. Wieder et al. 10.1029/2021GB007034
- Climate-growth relations of congeneric tree species vary across a tropical vegetation gradient in Brazil J. Aragão et al. 10.1016/j.dendro.2021.125913
- Resolving temperature limitation on spring productivity in an evergreen conifer forest using a model–data fusion framework S. Stettz et al. 10.5194/bg-19-541-2022
- Attributing Past Carbon Fluxes to CO2 and Climate Change: Respiration Response to CO2 Fertilization Shifts Regional Distribution of the Carbon Sink G. Quetin et al. 10.1029/2022GB007478
- Seasonal and Inter-Annual Variations of Carbon Dioxide Fluxes and Their Determinants in an Alpine Meadow S. Wang et al. 10.3389/fpls.2022.894398
- Covariation of Airborne Biogenic Tracers (CO2, COS, and CO) Supports Stronger Than Expected Growing Season Photosynthetic Uptake in the Southeastern US N. Parazoo et al. 10.1029/2021GB006956
- Amazonian terrestrial water balance inferred from satellite-observed water vapor isotopes M. Shi et al. 10.1038/s41467-022-30317-4
- National CO2 budgets (2015–2020) inferred from atmospheric CO2 observations in support of the global stocktake B. Byrne et al. 10.5194/essd-15-963-2023
- Four years of global carbon cycle observed from the Orbiting Carbon Observatory 2 (OCO-2) version 9 and in situ data and comparison to OCO-2 version 7 H. Peiro et al. 10.5194/acp-22-1097-2022
- CARDAMOM-FluxVal version 1.0: a FLUXNET-based validation system for CARDAMOM carbon and water flux estimates Y. Yang et al. 10.5194/gmd-15-1789-2022
- Optimal model complexity for terrestrial carbon cycle prediction C. Famiglietti et al. 10.5194/bg-18-2727-2021
- Carbon Monitoring System Flux Net Biosphere Exchange 2020 (CMS-Flux NBE 2020) J. Liu et al. 10.5194/essd-13-299-2021
- Attribution of Space‐Time Variability in Global‐Ocean Dissolved Inorganic Carbon D. Carroll et al. 10.1029/2021GB007162
- Improved process representation of leaf phenology significantly shifts climate sensitivity of ecosystem carbon balance A. Norton et al. 10.5194/bg-20-2455-2023
- A joint framework for studying compound ecoclimatic events A. Bastos et al. 10.1038/s43017-023-00410-3
- How Well Do We Understand the Land‐Ocean‐Atmosphere Carbon Cycle? D. Crisp et al. 10.1029/2021RG000736
- Accurate Simulation of Both Sensitivity and Variability for Amazonian Photosynthesis: Is It Too Much to Ask? S. Gallup et al. 10.1029/2021MS002555
- The NASA Carbon Monitoring System Phase 2 synthesis: scope, findings, gaps and recommended next steps G. Hurtt et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ac7407
Latest update: 22 Sep 2023