Heterotrophic prokaryote distribution along a 2300 km transect in the North Pacific subtropical gyre during a strong La Niña conditions: relationship between distribution and hydrological conditions
M. Girault et al.
Total article views: 1,809 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 14 Nov 2014)Views and downloads (calculated since 14 Nov 2014)
10 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Responses of physiological groups of tropical heterotrophic bacteria to temperature and dissolved organic matter additions: food matters more than warming X. Morán et al. 10.1111/1462-2920.15007
- Cross-basin differences in the nutrient assimilation characteristics of induced phytoplankton blooms in the subtropical Pacific waters F. Hashihama et al. 10.5194/bg-18-897-2021
- Spatial variability of phytoplankton in the Pacific western boundary currents during summer 2014 Y. Chen et al. 10.1071/MF16297
- Trace metal contamination as a toxic and structuring factor impacting ultraphytoplankton communities in a multicontaminated Mediterranean coastal area C. Coclet et al. 10.1016/j.pocean.2017.06.006
- Contribution of heterotrophic bacterioplankton to cyanobacterial bloom formation in a tributary backwater area of the Three Gorges Reservoir, China L. Lu et al. 10.1007/s11356-018-2790-8
- Increasing Hydrostatic Pressure Impacts the Prokaryotic Diversity during Emiliania huxleyi Aggregates Degradation C. Tamburini et al. 10.3390/w13192616
- Organic additive release from plastic to seawater is lower under deep-sea conditions V. Fauvelle et al. 10.1038/s41467-021-24738-w
- Phthalate Release from Plastic Fragments and Degradation in Seawater A. Paluselli et al. 10.1021/acs.est.8b05083
- The Influence of Diapycnal Nutrient Fluxes on Phytoplankton Size Distribution in an Area of Intense Mesoscale and Submesoscale Activity off Concepción, Chile A. Corredor‐Acosta et al. 10.1029/2019JC015539
- A study of microphytoplankton and cyanobacteria consortia in four oligotrophic regimes in the western part of the North Pacific subtropical gyre and in the warm pool M. Girault et al. 10.1093/plankt/fbw056
Saved (final revised paper)
Latest update: 21 Oct 2021