Effects of wastewater treatment plant effluent inputs on planktonic metabolic rates and microbial community composition in the Baltic Sea
Raquel Vaquer-Sunyer et al.
Total article views: 2,373 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 18 Apr 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 18 Apr 2016)
10 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Removal Characteristics of Dissolved Organic Nitrogen and Its Bioavailable Portion in a Postdenitrifying Biofilter: Effect of the C/N Ratio H. Hu et al. 10.1021/acs.est.7b05115
- Sensitivity of Bacterioplankton to Environmental Disturbance: A Review of Baltic Sea Field Studies and Experiments M. Lindh & J. Pinhassi 10.3389/fmars.2018.00361
- Wastewater treatment plant effluent introduces recoverable shifts in microbial community composition in receiving streams J. Price et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2017.09.162
- Potential of wastewater treatment using a concentrated and suspended algal-bacterial consortium in a photo membrane bioreactor J. Yang et al. 10.1016/j.cej.2017.10.149
- Production and removal of soluble organic nitrogen by nitrifying biofilm R. Joshi et al. 10.1016/j.jece.2021.105440
- Effects of Silver Nanoparticles on Soil Microbial Communities and Bacterial Nitrification in Suburban Vegetable Soils J. WANG et al. 10.1016/S1002-0160(17)60344-8
- Spatial and Temporal Variations in Environmental Variables in Relation to Phytoplankton Community Structure in a Eutrophic River-Type Reservoir W. Zhao et al. 10.3390/w9100754
- Using the EFDC model to evaluate the risks of eutrophication in an urban constructed pond from different water supply strategies X. Luo & X. Li 10.1016/j.ecolmodel.2018.01.020
- Long-term exposure to silver nanoparticles affects periphyton community structure and function C. Gil-Allué et al. 10.1039/C8EN00132D
- Decreasing organic carbon bioreactivity in European rivers M. Berggren & E. Al‐Kharusi 10.1111/fwb.13498
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 18 Jan 2022