17 Jan 2017
Research article | 17 Jan 2017
Biogeochemical constraints on the origin of methane in an alluvial aquifer: evidence for the upward migration of methane from underlying coal measures
Charlotte P. Iverach et al.
Total article views: 2,209 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 05 Sep 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 05 Sep 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,209 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,159 with geography defined and 50 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,856 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,798 with geography defined and 58 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 353 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 361 with geography defined and -8 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Hydrochemistry and nutrients determined the distribution of greenhouse gases in saline groundwater J. Li et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2021.117383
- Microbial and Biogeochemical Indicators of Methane in Groundwater Aquifers of the Denver Basin, Colorado L. Stanish et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c04228
- Microbial Simulation Experiment on Enhancing Coalbed Methane Production C. Hao et al. 10.1088/1755-1315/702/1/012017
- Groundwater‐quality hazards of methane leakage from hydrocarbon wells: A review of observational and numerical studies and four testable hypotheses A. Rice et al. 10.1002/wat2.1283
- Isotopic signatures of major methane sources in the coal seam gas fields and adjacent agricultural districts, Queensland, Australia X. Lu et al. 10.5194/acp-21-10527-2021
- Agricultural practices linked to shifts in groundwater microbial structure and denitrifying bacteria K. Korbel et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.150870
- Dynamics of greenhouse gases in groundwater: hydrogeological and hydrogeochemical controls O. Nikolenko et al. 10.1016/j.apgeochem.2019.04.009
- Sedimentary and drainage evolution of the Condamine Valley Transition Zone (eastern Australia) P. Manchee et al. 10.1080/08120099.2018.1550112
- Hydrochemical apportioning of irrigation groundwater sources in an alluvial aquifer L. Scheiber et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.140506
- Geochemical influences on methanogenic groundwater from a low rank coal seam gas reservoir: Walloon Subgroup, Surat Basin K. Baublys et al. 10.1016/j.coal.2021.103841
- Characterization and microbial mitigation of fugitive methane emissions from oil and gas wells: Example from Indiana, USA Y. Yin et al. 10.1016/j.apgeochem.2020.104619
- Constraining source attribution of methane in an alluvial aquifer with multiple recharge pathways C. Iverach et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.134927
- Subsurface Microbial Invasion Affects the Microbial Community of Coal Seams Y. Li et al. 10.1021/acs.energyfuels.1c00197
- Hydrocarbon gas generation by biochemical process of moderately barophilic methanogens in Barapukuria coal mine gas reservoir & aquifer M. Ahmed et al. 10.1016/j.fuel.2017.06.063
- A Probabilistic Approach for Predicting Methane Occurrence in Groundwater P. Humez et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b03981
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 01 Feb 2023