Effects of alkalinity and salinity at low and high light intensity on hydrogen isotope fractionation of long-chain alkenones produced by Emiliania huxleyi
Gabriella M. Weiss et al.
Total article views: 1,768 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 18 Aug 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 18 Aug 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,677 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,669 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,269 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,264 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 408 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 405 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- A multiproxy study of past environmental changes in the Sea of Okhotsk during the last 1.5 Ma J. Lattaud et al. 10.1016/j.orggeochem.2019.04.003
- Lipid compound classes display diverging hydrogen isotope responses in lakes along a nutrient gradient S. Ladd et al. 10.1016/j.gca.2018.06.005
- An Arctic Ocean paleosalinity proxy from δ2H of palmitic acid provides evidence for deglacial Mackenzie River flood events J. Sachs et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2018.08.025
- 2H/1H fractionation in microalgal lipids from the North Pacific Ocean: Growth rate and irradiance effects M. Wolfshorndl et al. 10.1016/j.gca.2018.11.027
- De novo transcriptome profile of coccolithophorid alga Emiliania huxleyi CCMP371 at different calcium concentrations with proteome analysis O. Nam et al. 10.1371/journal.pone.0221938
- Reconstructing precipitation in the tropical South Pacific from dinosterol 2H/1H ratios in lake sediment A. Maloney et al. 10.1016/j.gca.2018.10.028
- Hydrogen isotopic ratios of long-chain diols reflect salinity J. Lattaud et al. 10.1016/j.orggeochem.2019.103904
- Unusual Shorter‐Chain C 35 and C 36 Alkenones from Commercially Grown Isochrysis sp. Microalgae G. O'Neil et al. 10.1002/aocs.12481
- The paleolimnologist's guide to compound-specific stable isotope analysis – An introduction to principles and applications of CSIA for Quaternary lake sediments J. Holtvoeth et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2019.01.001
- An open-ocean assessment of alkenone δD as a paleo-salinity proxy J. Gould et al. 10.1016/j.gca.2018.12.004
- Paleosensitivity of Hydrogen Isotope Ratios of Long‐Chain Alkenones to Salinity Changes at the Chile Margin G. Weiss et al. 10.1029/2019PA003591
- Hydrogen isotope fractionation response to salinity and alkalinity in a calcifying strain of Emiliania huxleyi G. Weiss et al. 10.1016/j.orggeochem.2019.06.001
- Constraining the application of hydrogen isotopic composition of alkenones as a salinity proxy using marine surface sediments G. Weiss et al. 10.1016/j.gca.2019.01.038
- Alkenone Distributions and Hydrogen Isotope Ratios Show Changes in Haptophyte Species and Source Water in the Holocene Baltic Sea G. Weiss et al. 10.1029/2019GC008751
- Evaluation of oxygen isotopes and trace elements in planktonic foraminifera from the Mediterranean Sea as recorders of seawater oxygen isotopes and salinity L. Dämmer et al. 10.5194/cp-16-2401-2020
- Last millennium hydroclimate in the central equatorial North Pacific (5°N, 160°W) J. Sachs et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2021.106906
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 22 Sep 2021