Articles | Volume 17, issue 2
© Author(s) 2020. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Lability classification of soil organic matter in the northern permafrost region
Total article views: 2,487 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 21 May 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 21 May 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,487 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,230 with geography defined and 257 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,011 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,821 with geography defined and 190 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 476 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 409 with geography defined and 67 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Weak mineralization despite strong processing of dissolved organic matter in Eastern Arctic tundra ponds I. Laurion et al. 10.1002/lno.11634
- Permafrost-derived dissolved organic matter composition varies across permafrost end-members in the western Canadian Arctic E. MacDonald et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/abd971
- A permafrost implementation in the simple carbon–climate model Hector v.2.3pf D. Woodard et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-4751-2021
- Carbon and nitrogen ratio and δ13С values in polygonal landscapes on the coast of the Gulf of Oneman, Chukotka A. Vasil'chuk et al. 10.7256/2453-8922.2021.1.33291
- Landscape matters: Predicting the biogeochemical effects of permafrost thaw on aquatic networks with a state factor approach S. Tank et al. 10.1002/ppp.2057
- Sources of CO2 Produced in Freshly Thawed Pleistocene-Age Yedoma Permafrost J. Melchert et al. 10.3389/feart.2021.737237
- Organic carbon characteristics in ice-rich permafrost in alas and Yedoma deposits, central Yakutia, Siberia T. Windirsch et al. 10.5194/bg-17-3797-2020
- Greenhouse gas production and lipid biomarker distribution in Yedoma and Alas thermokarst lake sediments in Eastern Siberia L. Jongejans et al. 10.1111/gcb.15566
- Mineral Element Stocks in the Yedoma Domain: A Novel Method Applied to Ice-Rich Permafrost Regions A. Monhonval et al. 10.3389/feart.2021.703304
- A review of the importance of mineral nitrogen cycling in the plant-soil-microbe system of permafrost-affected soils—changing the paradigm E. Ramm et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ac417e
- Interannual Variability of Summer Net Ecosystem CO 2 Exchange in High Arctic Tundra C. Braybrook et al. 10.1029/2020JG006094
- Impacts of Permafrost Degradation on Carbon Stocks and Emissions under a Warming Climate: A Review H. Jin & Q. Ma 10.3390/atmos12111425
- Soil water content, carbon, and nitrogen determine the abundances of methanogens, methanotrophs, and methane emission in the Zoige alpine wetland W. Zhang et al. 10.1007/s11368-021-03043-5
- From fibrous plant residues to mineral-associated organic carbon – the fate of organic matter in Arctic permafrost soils I. Prater et al. 10.5194/bg-17-3367-2020
- Permafrost-related hiatuses in stalagmites: Evaluating the potential for reconstruction of carbon cycle dynamics F. Lechleitner et al. 10.1016/j.quageo.2019.101037
Latest update: 28 May 2023